COACH Womens Mollie Tote 25

 

COACH Womens Mollie Tote 25





Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2022
Color: Black - True RedVerified Purchase
I am a luxury bag collector: I own over 40 bags: Chanel’s, LV,s Prada, YSL, Gucci’s, etc. but sometimes I go places I don’t want to flash my high -end stuff. I love to carry Coach bags when I still want to look polished but more down to earth. I saw this bag had a few bad reviews- mostly due to size. Because it’s a tote, I think there’s an assumption it’s full size. Read the dimensions- pics don’t always tell the whole story. I think it’s sharp looking, the hardware is beautiful & while it’s not Prada, etc. it’s a good bag for the price. The size makes it doable for casual dinners too, a big tote would look too business like for that IMO.

Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2022





No comments:

Post a Comment