COACH WOMEN CITY TOTE IN SIGNATURE CANVAS

 

COACH WOMEN CITY TOTE IN SIGNATURE CANVAS




Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2021
Color: Khaki Saddle 2Verified Purchase
My new go to bag

Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2022
Color: Sv/Black/1941 Red Multi With Buffalo Plaid PrintVerified Purchase
Authentic Coach tote! No doubt!
Was looking for the buffalo plaid print , so I am so very happy to have found it!
Came/delivered on time, new and perfect condition, tags etc. on it , everything I wanted and expected!
And to all reviewers that complained about no dust bag, HELLO!, no Coach outlet products come with dust bags , only from full on Coach stores ,duh!!!
In my case, don’t listen to the bad reviews!
‘Cause I was weary about purchasing after reading so many “off” reviews, but nope all was perfect!
Very satisfied customer!!!
I even found a small matching wristlet and another matching accessory, so yay on my end!
If you’re hesitating to buy, DONT be!
Buy it and you’ll be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment